Terms and Conditions of Membership
What we offer!
- Continuous updates from NAS, EFA & the SFA.
- A strong united voice
- Where possible, access to additional funding
- Access to training solutions for your staff
- Representation at ALPSE and ALP National
- Networking Opportunities
- Sharing of good practices
- Updates on new initiatives
- Help you though the minefield of work based learning
- Support mechanism
- Bi monthly meetings and bulletins
- Representation at Chambers events and School events
What we don’t offer!
- The use ofALPSlogo or its corporate imagine, in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior written permission of a Director.
- Press, Television or Radio communication on any subject connected directly or indirectly withALPSwithout prior written permission of a Director.
- We do not endorse your training, training facilities or provision in any way, shape or form.
- We are not here to take up individual issues with funding bodies or any external agencies.
Being part of ALPS includes signing up to a data sharing policy which enables us to understand the network as a whole, to highlight any problem areas and to offer support to providers as needed. This data sharing is across partnerships, including NAS, SFA, EFA & ALPSE.
The membership this year will be for 12 months running from 1st August to 31st July.